SECURED ASSIST, LLC
Secured Assist, LLC
Customer Service Representative 1 (CSR1)
Important Requirements for this position:
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to pass a federal background check – As a federal contractor, this position requires U.S. citizenship and security clearance granting access to classified information. The background investigation is conducted by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
• Executive Order 14042 for federal contractors demands that our agency is obligated to require employees to receive an FDA authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. As stated in the order, requests for accommodations for disabilities, religion, or other exemptions on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements will be considered.
• Hours for this position (subject to change):
• 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST Monday thru Friday
• Additional shifts as they become available
• Work from home, remote, work is subject to change depending on client requirements, system/internet connection issues, and/or disciplinary or compliance issues.
• Handle both incoming and outgoing calls as it pertains to our client’s accounts;
• System documentation to reflect all communications with consumers;
• Review, quality control and accuracy of information is required;
• Tracking all information including system documentation and necessary logs;
• Basic office work as needed, and
• Following all guidelines, rules, and policies for both our agency and our clients.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $17.00 per hour
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
• High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Call center work experience preferred, but not required.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• High integrity & professionalism with the ability in all situations to maintain a customer service demeanor.
• Self managed and focused to maintain high levels of productivity in a work from home environment.
• Ability to follow all rules, guidelines, policies and procedures in all situations.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
Working from Home Requirements:
• You must reside within 50 miles of 24 Water St., Cuba, NY.
• Must have the ability to pick up all equipment at the office location as needed and required within appropriate time frames.
• It should be noted that in the event there are attendance issues or compliance issues remote work may be suspended and work within the office may be required.
• Personal Mobile Device
• Multi Factor Login apps will be required on your mobile device
• Personal Mobile Device must be an IPHONE 7 or newer or an Android 9.2 or greater device.
• High speed internet connection with the ability to connect to your Secured Assist assigned system utilizing a connection/ethernet cable:
• The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) set the standard for broadband internet at 25 Mbps for download speeds, and 3 Mbps for upload. To be considered “high speed” your download speed should be higher than the 25 Mbps standard, ranging anywhere from 100 to 1,000 Mbps.
• Salary and Health and Welfare totaling $18 per hour
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plans available
• Paid Federal Holidays
• Paid sick time and Paid vacation time
Secured Assist, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.securedassist.com.