John G. Ullman & Associates, Inc.
John G. Ullman & Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to join our firm as a Recruiter and Human Resources Generalist. This is an essential position in our firm that will play a significant role in our strategic plans.
This is an exciting time to join our firm as we continue to grow. As a Recruiter and Human Resources Generalist, you will have the opportunity to join a highly trained and experienced human resources team. Located in our Big Flats headquarters, the human resources team has comprehensive range of specialized experience combined with many years of experience serving as generalists.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to utilize your education, knowledge, training, and experience in the Human Resources Management field. The primary focus of the position will be full-cycle recruiting. Responsibilities will include talent sourcing, attracting candidates, pre-screening and interviewing, hosting candidates during on-site visits, selecting, scheduling and preparing interview committees, coordinating the hiring process, and completing the on-boarding process.
The secondary focus of the position will be serving as a Human Resources Generalist. Responsibilities will include assisting the Director and the Senior Human Resources Generalist/Benefits Administrator with benefits, leaves, time off, departmental on-boarding, compliance, pandemic administration, policies, employee relations, performance management, training, reporting, and meeting preparations.
Recruiting: full cycle recruiting
- Talent Sourcing: strategically create awareness of firm and employment opportunities.
- Pre-Screening: applicants to identify viable candidates
- Interviews: schedule and coordinate on-site interviews with Interview Committees.
- Hiring Decision: coordinate interview committee feedback and make recommendation to hiring manager.
- Job Offer: coordinate with Hiring Manager of Human Resources to develop and extend the verbal job offer.
- Job Offer Package: prepare and send the Written Job Offer Package
- On-Boarding: work to complete the conditional steps in the process
Reporting: to support the recruiting activities process
- Human Resources Director: reviewed weekly
- Executive Management Team: reviewed weekly
- Board of Directors: reviewed quarterly
- Compliance: reviewed annually
Human Resources Generalist: assist the Director and Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Areas of Focus: benefits, leaves, time off, departmental on-boarding, compliance, pandemic administration, policies, employee relations, performance management, training, reporting, and meeting preparations.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in training and experience.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as a recruiter, experience in financial services or a related field is preferred.
• Experience proactively recruiting prospective candidates using networking and referral techniques.
• Demonstrated ability to interview candidates at all levels of the organization.
• Experience developing interview strategies and techniques to align with the search management needs for each position is preferred.
• Experience training, mentoring, and guiding hiring managers and/or interview committee members who may be new to interviewing is preferred.
• Experience working as a Human Resources Generalist is required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an effective communicator.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
• Attention to detail and the ability to prepare reports for a variety of users.
• Strong technical skills to include Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Database Informational Systems.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@jgua.com